sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2008

My Summer Holidays

My summer Holidays started in August, 15th. My father arrived home from the last day of work and told us to pack our things to go to Algarve.
On the next day me, my mother, my grandfather, my father and my guinea-pig Kiki started our travel, after 5 hours we were in Olhão – Algarve. We ate in a restaurant, while we were waiting for the boat to go to Hangares – Ilha da Culatra, Kiki stayed on my mum’s handbag because animals can’t go to restaurants but she stayed very quite and nobody saw her. The boat finally arrived we embarked on it, Kiki was very frightened, whenever the boat jumped she squealed, after 5 minutes we were in Hangares.
During the week to the beach several times, but one day we didn’t know were Kiki was so we looked for her, after a couple of minutes we found her sleeping under a sand tunnel that I had made.
When the week was over we travelled to Penha Garcia to visit my other grandfather and my cousins from Lisbon. My mum and my dad made me a very good surprise: they told me that I could go to Madonna’s concert! It was very cool!
The day after the concert I went home.
.


Inês Pascoal


3 comentários:

Pirex disse...

Adoro o texto, está muito fixe, adoro e é claro que foi feito pela Pascoal. Está muito bom, estás de parabéns,...

EMD disse...

Well done, Inês!
Now you know how to make a post.

cristina ribeiro disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.